Conceptual model of fluid recovery from the gas well bottom-hole
(1) Bang, Vishal Shyam Sundar, Pope, Gary Arnold, Sharma, Mukul Mani. (2010): Phase Behavior Study of Hydrocarbon/ Water/Methanol Mixtures at Reservoir Conditions. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 24-27 September, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
(2) Veeken, Cornelis A.M., Belfroid, Stefan, (2010): New Perspective on Gas-Well Liquid Loading and Unloading. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 19-22 September, Florence, Italy.
(3) Lea, James F., Nickens, Henry V. (2004): Solving Gas- Well Liquid-Loading Problems. Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol.56.
(4) Fedorov A.O. (2016): Analysis of technologies for gas well operation taking into account the self-kill effect// Collection: Problems of geology and mineral resources development. Proceedings of the XX International Symposium named after academician M.A. Usov of students and young scientists dedicated to the 120th anniversary of the founding of Tomsk Polytechnic University: in 2 volumes. P. 431-433.
(5) Alamu, Mhunir B. (2012): Gas-Well Liquid Loading Probed With Advanced Instrumentation. SPE Journal, Vol.17.
(6) Hutlas, Edward J., Granberry, William R. (1972): A Practical Approach to Removing Gas Well Liquids. Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol.24.
(7) Denney, Dennis. (2006): Modeling the Gas-Well Liquid-Loading Process. Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol.58.
(8) Helie, T., Knudsen, R., McLean, D. (1997): Gas Well Liquid Unloading Using Automatic Valve Switching And Expert Systems Technology. Technical Meeting/ Petroleum Conference of The South Saskatchewan Section, October 19-22, Regina.
(9) Tannich, J.D. (1975): Liquid Removal From Hydraulically Fractured Gas Wells. Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol.27.
(10) Holladay, C.H. Jr. (1970): Automatic Subsurface Liquid Removal from Gas Wells. Journal of Petroleum Technology, Vol.27.
(11) Kelkar, Mohan Gajanan, Pereyra, Eduardo Javier, Skopich, Anton, Sarica, Cem. (2013): Pipe Diameter Effect on Liquid Loading in Vertical Gas Wells. SPE Production and Operations Symposium, 23-26 March, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA.
(12) Minlikaev V.Z. (2014): A new stage in the improvement of technologies for the wells operation in Cenomanian deposits/V.Z. Minlikaev, D.V. Dikamov, A.Yu. Koryakin, V.F. Guzov, M.A. Donchenko, V.I. Shulyatikov//Gas indusrtry. 2014. No.3. P. 85 â€“ 88.
(13) Duns, H. Jr., Ros, N.C.J. (1963): Vertical flow of gas and liquid mixtures in wells. 6th World Petroleum Congress, 19-26 June, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
(14) Kozintsev A.N. (2013): Experience of surfactants application at the Medvezhye deposit/Kozintsev A.N., Laperdin A.N., Velichkin A.V. Yermilov O.M.//Science and technology in gas industry. No.3. P. 35-38.
(15) Lea, J.F., and Tighe, R. E., (1983): Gas Well Operation with Liquid Production, SPE 11583, presented at the 1983 Production Operation Symposium, Oklahoma City, OK, February 27-March 1.
(16) Kustyshev A.V. (2011): Problems and ways to improve the efficiency of gas wells operation at the closing phase of development/A.V. Kustyshev, A.S. Yepryntsev//Geology, geophysics and oil and gas fields development. No.9. P.59-64.
(17) Libson, T.N., and Henry, T., (1980): Case Histories: Identification of and Remedial Action for Liquid Loading in Gas Wells-Intermediate Shelf Gas Play, Journal of Petroleum Technology, April, pp 685-693.
(18) Coleman, S.B., et al, Â«Ã€ New Look at Predicting Gas Well Liquid Load- UpÂ», Journal of Petroleum Technology, March 1991, pp 329-332.
(19) Thrasher, T.S., (1993): Well Performance Monitoring: Case Histories, SPE 26181, presented at the SPE Gas Technology Symposium, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, June 28-30.
(20) Gilbert, W.E., (1954): Flowing and Gas-Lift Well Performance presented at the spring meeting of the Pacific Coast District, Division of Production, Los Angeles, May 1954, Drilling and Production Practice, pp.126-157.
(21) Vernigorov, Yu. M. (2010): Mathematical modeling of fluid distribution in branched capillary systems/Yu. M. Vernigorov, I. A. Kipnis//The Bulletin of Don State Technical University. Vol.10. No.8 (51). P. 1195-1206.
(22) Lotova, L.I. Botany. (2010): Morphology and anatomy of higher plants/L.I. Lotova; ed. 4th, add. - Moscow: Book House â€œLIBROKOMâ€, 512 p.
(23) Timonin, A.K. (2007): Botany. Higher plants/A.K. Timonin - Moscow: Publishing Center â€œAcademyâ€, V.3. 349 p.
(24) G. A. Groote. By-Pass pigging without or with speed control for gas-condensate pipelines.
(25) Binh T. Bui. (2016): Effect of capillary condensation on gas transport in shale: a pore-scale model study. SPE Journal, Vol.21 is.2.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.