Before submitting the manuscript, every author needs to ensure all these mentioned below. This will also minimize chances of rejection.
- Information of all co-authors to be provided
- Information while submitting and in the Manuscript should match
Manuscript length and formatting:
- Ø Abstract- in the proper format and required length
- Key messages provided?
- Tables- to be cited within the text of the article
- Tables to be placed within the article
- Table legends to be provided
- Too lengthy Tables/Supplementary Files should not be uploaded
- Figures to be provided in acceptable format
- Figure quality as specified
- Figures to be labelled appropriately
- Figures to be cited within the text of the article
- Figure legends to be provided
- Figures to be uploaded separately
All references to be cited within text of the article
Supplementary files and appendices:
- Submissions to be in acceptable format
- Need to be cited within text of the article
- Statements about Contributorship
- Statement for Competing Interest
- Statement for Data Sharing
- Statement for Ethical Approval
Research reporting checklists:
Have you either provided the appropriate statement for your study type, or explained why a checklist isn’t required?
Acknowledge the source for any copy right matter that has been reused.
A pdf copy (generated from the Latex file) of the paper intended for publication in JIMS must be submitted online at: www.informaticsjournals.org/index.php/jims/user/register. This pdf copy must contain all the diagrams and figures etc which are contained in the paper.